This past week, Evri for iPad users have been reading about the Syria’s revolution, global economics, Demi Moore’s hospitalization, and US politics. Here are the top 5 topics viewed between Januray 23 and January 30, 2012:
- Syria – The Assad regime clung to power as uprisings escalated in Damascus and Arab League observers sought peaceful resolution.
- Davos – At the international economic forum, the Eurozone debt crisis and global rich-poor gap dominated the conversation.
- Demi Moore – The actress was rushed to the hospital after a possible seizure, spurring rumors of whip-its, anorexia, and Adderall abuse.
- State of the Union – President Obama‘s annual address focused on job growth and bi-partisan cooperation to grow the economy.
- GOP Primaries – After Gingrich won South Carolina, the candidates shifted their campaigns to Florida for the next round of Republican primaries.