This past week, Evri for iPad users have been reading about the race for the White House, iPad 3 rumors, and climate change. Here are the top 5 topics viewed between Januray 2 and January 9, 2012:
- 2012 presidential election – Santorum gained momentum and Bachmann dropped out of the race after Romney came out with a narrow lead in the Iowa caucuses.
- iPad 3 rumors – Apple fans eagerly awaited news of the arrival of the updated iPad, as rumors flew about its hardware and features.
- Netflix – Netflix stock got a boost as it prepared for the launch of its streaming service in the UK and Ireland, markets currently dominated by Amazon’s LoveFilm.
- Climate change – 85-year-old former Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, named climate change and nuclear war as imminent threats to humanity.
- Steve Jobs action figure – Apple threatened legal action against InIcon, the company advertising a $100 Steve Jobs action figure.